When it comes to updating your kitchen cabinets, there are many a choices to be made! What is your cabinet choice repaint, reface, or just replace them? We are here to make your cabinet decision a little easier by explaining each one and how we do them for our clients when choosing cabinets.
Kitchen cabinet repainting combines the look and feel of a custom transformation with the convenience of cabinet refacing:
- Depending on what you want, your kitchen cabinetry (drawers, doors, etc.) are taken down and are painted in the home.
- A skilled and experienced painter will coat your cabinets in the colour (or colours if you so choose) you want.
- Once your cabinets are dried, they’re reinstalled in your kitchen design, just as they were.
Using our spray painting service (as opposed to a traditional painter or painting them yourself) delivers numerous benefits:
- It’s much faster (it is possible for the spray painting process to be done in a few days)
- Spray paint coverage is more thorough & even vs. using a brush or roller
- No chance of runny paint, streaks, visible brushstrokes or other imperfections.
Kitchen cabinet refacing gives you everything newly built cabinets does, but at a fraction of the cost.
Some benefits to kitchen cabinet refacing:
- Affordability – Kitchen cabinet refacing can cost 50% less than traditional cabinet replacements because there is no need to remove the cabinet boxes.
- Convenience – You can leave your kitchen cabinets where they are. No need to find temporary storage space for them.
- Choice – Choose from a selection of wood styles & finishes to give your kitchen the look you want.
- Professionalism – Our team will take careful precautions to treat your home as if it was our own while we create and install your freshly refaced kitchen cabinets.
If you do decide to replace then we have tons of options for you! We will design and build custom cabinetry to your specifications, giving you a one-of-a-kind finished product.
Our main styles and finishes that we work with are:
- Paint Grade Maple
We also have imitation wood grain with a Thermafoil surface finish. This material is durable, with superior cleaning features and provides an economical alternative to solid wood cabinets.
What will be your cabinet choice repaint, reface or replace?
View our wide selection of options in our design centre and speak with one of our experienced designers in our Kitchen Gallery regarding what will be your cabinet choice repaint, reface or replace?
For more countertop inspiration, visit our countertop gallery page.
Cabinets also look beautiful on our sister site Bath Planet of North Bay